2007年10月29日 星期一

MATERIAL & TEXTURE


This is the first step of current project for computer-aided design class.The teacher of computer-aided design is going to teach us how to use the software called "DBN" to draw some graphic works. Firstly, we have to gather 60 photos to compose 30 opposite tactile suits by ourselves. And then we need to show those photos on the teacher's blog.
While I tried to collect those photos, I was unable to image that I could finish it, because 60 is a huge number for me. But the teacher said if we can find 40 photos, we will come up with what else we didn't think of. That means we must concentrate on observing everything in our life. Anyway, finally; I've already found 60 photos and gone to next step.


Material & texture adjectives : (由上而下,由左至右)

冷硬╳柔軟
無彈性╳有彈性 柔╳刺
女人╳男人 狂野╳含蓄 不順╳順
凹╳凸 柔軟╳粗糙 滑╳粗 散╳密
柔╳粗 平╳刺 黏╳乾 柔軟╳粗硬 滑╳粗

滑╳粗 銳利╳綿順 平╳毛 光滑╳粗硬 稀疏╳濃
硬╳柔 利╳沙 粗╳細 柔軟╳硬冷
密╳疏 硬╳軟 粗╳細
繁亂節奏╳固定節奏 分散╳密集
粗╳細





沒有留言: