2007年12月10日 星期一

WorkShop ╳ WorkShop ╳ WorkShop

I didn't attend the workshop but I knew the workshop was a pretty great experience for some people. On some classmates' articles, I could tell that we were capable of not only learning the particular concept of design but also improving our English ability by chatting or presenting with Master, Markus Fischmann.

But it's really pities because I was not interested in the subject of the workshop. At that time, I asked myself why "I have to take the workshop I am not interested in, not to take routine classes I like.
I second it that the workshop was valuable to the most students, but I didn't want to take a whole week to learn something I might feel bored, even I had to use my poor English to communicate to Master.

Actually, I extremely looked forward to the workshop, but at the first day, when I knew the subject, I felt really disappointed. I thought it was unfair for students because they couldn't choose what they wanted to learn from the workshop. The head of the department got some money from school to temporarily hire the foreign teacher so that letting students felt they had some bonus from the department. But if the head just wanted to pretend he had already done so many things, and spent so much money for students. From freshman to junior, we've learned lots of subjects about visual design, marketing and advertisement…etc, however; it seems that the head of the department attempts to transfer the trend of commercial design to animation anyway. Is it the correct trend? I don't know.

沒有留言: