2007年11月26日 星期一

About the week? kinda crazy.

At first time, I felt DAMN arkward!! I mean this is weird..... We were talking in English, but not in the English class. Especially for studying MAYA in this language all day long. Oh! thank god. Professor Markus is a really kind and patient person. He taught us everything he knows in very simple sentences. And I realized that if I knew what he said, why can't I talk like him?

If you have always dreamed of living in different countries, I think this is the best time to experience it. I can deeply feel the difference between Europe and Taiwan while Professor introducing some 3D characters of German students' works. Compared with their sketches, the styles of the monsters that Taiwan's students designed are always in cutie cutie way. Maybe..... We are too lazy to modeling in MAYA.

In this week, I learned not only the skill, the concept, and the meaning of 3D works but also one important thing: Everyone's background or life experience can be reflected on their own designs.

沒有留言: