2007年11月26日 星期一

Workshop "How to create a monster"
















Our course website

During this workshop, I've learned what is the right attitude for us on our works.
Markus, our professor during this workshop, is a German. In my mind, Germany is a technical nation i think that German must be serious but i saw an kind, good temper person stood in front of the board. That really make me feel not so nervous.
Markus tell us so many things, the different culture between Taiwan and Germany and what attitude should we have to face our work. The things he said most impressed me is that he wants
to see different types of our sketches. Most of us just focus one thing and forget to try other ways. We should think more wider and deeper to find the possibilities.
Although i didn't get practice of the software or skills, i learn what attitude should
we have to do works. I think it's much helpful than just studying.


Above are the sketch and model I do in workshop.

沒有留言: